Hydraulic Jacks for Gooseneck & Tag
Trailers and Equipment
The Powerjack System is a Rugged, Reliable, Hydraulic Trailer jack system. Powerjack Systems provides an easy method of attaching and detaching the trailer, loaded or empty. Double R Industries Inc has brought you a jack tough enough to work in the extreme conditions found in the Oil Field, the Construction and Utility Industries, and the Farm. The Powerjack System is a hydraulic lift for your trailer. A six position lock stand holds your trailer in place when not in use, loaded or empty. The Powerjack System will work with most hydraulic sources. Our system components make it function properly.
The Powered Lock Stand™ makes it possible to operate the jacks from inside the cab of your truck or tractor.
The Powerjack System is available for Gooseneck and Tag trailers with up to 15,000 lbs of hitch weight or a trailer rated at 60,000 lbs with up to 25% of the weight allocated to the jacks.
Patent Pending Dealer Inquires Welcome
Benefits of Powerjack Systems™
- Saves minutes every time you attach or detach a trailer
- Effortless controls simplifies use for every age group
- Helps keep personnel free from moving equipment
- Mechanical lock stand allows loaded trailer storage with no settling
- Can be operated with wireless remote controls allowing in cab operation
- Works for towed implements or trailers
Features of Powerjack Systems™
- 5000, and 7500 lb. capacities
- Easily welded or bolted to the trailer/implement
- Lock stand system stores trailer/implement at six different heights under no hydraulic pressure.
- 3000 to 10,000 psi hydraulic systems
- Redesigned foot plate for increased lift height and improved weight distribution
- Can be added to most existing hydraulic systems